the family atmosphere between administration and staff. I love working with my students and they love learning.” Rocky Whitely, Algebra, Statistics and Risk Management Teacher at Navasota High School
John C. Webb Elementary Home
Learning... Leading... Succeeding
John C. Webb Elementary
- 100% Class of 2018 accepted to a college/trade school/military
- $800,000+ in scholarships awarded to 2017 seniors
- $50,000+ raised to support community organizations
- 16.8:1 Student-Teacher Ratio Grades K-5
- 17.4:1 Student-Teacher Ratio Grades 6-12
- 35+% teachers with 11 or more years of experience
- 100% students served free breakfast daily
- 60 college credit hours earnable by Navasota High Students
- 5 Career and Technology Endorsement Programs
- 96% 2016-2017 graduation rate
- Elementary Campuses offer Music, Art, P.E., and Computer Classes weekly
“My favorite part of working at Navasota ISD is the small town atmosphere of the district. I love how everyone knows one another and that education is personal.” Kristi Ramsey, Associate Principal at Navasota High School
is THE PEOPLE! The relationships that I’ve built with students and friendships that have been formed with colleagues are still vibrant today. So it is THE PEOPLE, for years and years, who have made every day special for me at Navasota ISD. Once a Rattler...Always a Rattler!” Nancy Bouliane, Librarian at Navasota High School
Obey the speed limit and all traffic laws. Stop for buses. Watch for pedestrians. Help keep our students safe to/from school and please slow down. Webb Elementary thanks you.
Come to learn about the Navasota ISD and Webb Elementary Improvement Plans. We will meet at the Board Room in the NISD Administration Building from 12:00 noon to 1:00 pm on Thursday, October 11. Everybody is invited. Feel free to bring lunch, we will serve light refreshments.
Now hiring bus drivers for Goldstar Transit/Navasota ISD schools. Great job for substitute teachers who can park at the school and earn pay for driving a route and teaching during the day. Start at $14.40 per hour with no experience. If applicant currently has a CDL license with P & S endorsement pay will be based on experience. Paid Training. Goldstar Transit office located at 613 Spur 515. Phone is 936-825-1813. For additional information and application click the link below.
Navasota ISD is pleased to announce it will be implementing the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) under the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs for the 2018-2019 school year. To learn more, please click the title.