the family atmosphere between administration and staff. I love working with my students and they love learning.” Rocky Whitely, Algebra, Statistics and Risk Management Teacher at Navasota High School
John C. Webb Elementary Home
Learning... Leading... Succeeding
John C. Webb Elementary
- 100% Class of 2018 accepted to a college/trade school/military
- $800,000+ in scholarships awarded to 2017 seniors
- $50,000+ raised to support community organizations
- 16.8:1 Student-Teacher Ratio Grades K-5
- 17.4:1 Student-Teacher Ratio Grades 6-12
- 35+% teachers with 11 or more years of experience
- 100% students served free breakfast daily
- 60 college credit hours earnable by Navasota High Students
- 5 Career and Technology Endorsement Programs
- 96% 2016-2017 graduation rate
- Elementary Campuses offer Music, Art, P.E., and Computer Classes weekly
“My favorite part of working at Navasota ISD is the small town atmosphere of the district. I love how everyone knows one another and that education is personal.” Kristi Ramsey, Associate Principal at Navasota High School
is THE PEOPLE! The relationships that I’ve built with students and friendships that have been formed with colleagues are still vibrant today. So it is THE PEOPLE, for years and years, who have made every day special for me at Navasota ISD. Once a Rattler...Always a Rattler!” Nancy Bouliane, Librarian at Navasota High School
Join us Thursday, August 22nd from 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM for meet the teachers night! Come find out who your child's teacher is, bring supplies and pick up important information! Hope to see you there!
NISD Faculty and Staff will return to work on Monday, August 12. Click the title for staff in service schedule! See you soon!
Click the title for school supply lists from NJH, Brule, John C. Webb, and High Point.
Now hiring bus drivers for Goldstar Transit/Navasota ISD schools. Great job opportunity for stay-at-home moms, and retired citizens, and substitute teachers. Start salary is $14.40 per hour with no experience. If applicant currently has a CDL license with P & S endorsement, pay will be based on experience. Paid Training. Goldstar Transit office located at 613 Spur 515. Phone is 936-825-1813. For additional information and application click the link below.